Victoria Drive Area: The Victoria drive area is bordered on the west by Knight Street and on the east by a line including Elliott Street and Vivian Drive.
Current real estate in Victoria Drive
Victoria Drive is an East Vancouver neighbourhood, north from the Fraser River, on the southeastern side of Vancouver and around 5 km from downtown and just south of the popular Trout Lake. The area offers extremely attractive real estate pricing with some Victoria Drive developments, like the condos along uber accessible Knight Street, selling in the high $200k range. Affordable and spacious detached houses or townhouses are also available.
Victoria Drive real estate listings mainly hold affordably priced condo developments as well as family houses with large square footage for sale.
Victoria Drive real estate listing highlights:
- Easy access to Knight Street
- Houses with large square footage
- Numerous reasonably priced condo options
Victoria Drive neighbourhood
The area has an industrial past but is blooming into a affordable alternative to Commercial Drive. It’s got 3 elementary and 2 high schools, parks, Kensington Community Centre, easy access to downtown and transit, stellar parks and great food culture, adding it to the list of desirable East Vancouver real estate neighbourhoods.
The Victoria Drive area is home to some of the city’s most unique destination stores in Vancouver, especially for produce, with some of the city’s the best prices and greatest selection on local and exotic fruits and vegetables. There are also traditional European baked goods, Asian spices, pho, tea and bubble tea shops, and just about kind of any Chinese food a foodie could want.
- parks:Victoria Park,Trout Lake Beach,Kensington Park, Kingcrest Park
- community centres:Trout Lake Community Centre and Ice Rink, Kensington Community Centre
- schools:Grandview Elementary, Britannia Secondary, Templeton Secondary, Hastings Community Elementary, Saint Francis of Assisi Elementary
- businesses:restaurants, specialty grocery stores, apparel and accessory stores
Contact East Vancouver Homes to talk about your real estate options for buying or selling on Victoria Drive.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.