Scroll down to see condos, townhouses and houses for sale in Riley Park/Little Mountain.
Riley Park/Little Mountain area: Riley Park runs south and includes Queen Elizabeth Park, at the top of Little Mountain, running from Kingsway to City Hall.
Current Riley Park/Little Mountain Real Estate real estate
The real estate in Riley Park/Little Mountain Real Estate has been moving farther up main, again reaching up to 35th or 37th Avenue with new condo and townhouse developments for sale. Houses on Sophia, James, Ontario and Quebec are seeing an increase in resale value, with many people realizing the green space and easy commute you get in the area.
- detached houses with large backyards
- duplexes on quieter streets, still close to main commuter routes
- condos above valuable retail
- a few townhouses for sale, with more being built
Riley Park/Little Mountain Neighbourhood
It’s not just the poodle in the park on 18th Avenue – the draw to this neighbourhood is the strong community, and the incredible walkability. There is everything nearby – grocery stores, produce markets, bistros, restaurants and the famed Hillcrest Community Centre. Don’t be surprised if you see someone one day and know their name by the end of the week – it is definitely that kind of neighbourhood.
Many young families with kids under 5, or older couples looking to downsize with condos are finding the right places for sale in Riley Park/Little Mountain. It’s green, it’s walkable, and it is finally being discovered for its value by the market.
- parks: Queen Elizabeth Park, Hillcrest Park, Riley Park, 18th and Main Park
- community centres: Hillcrest Community Centre, Little Mountain Neighbourhood House
- schools: General Brock Elementary, Wolfe Elementary
- businesses: growing number of businesses, many local tea, clothing and coffee shops
Join the Riley Park/Little Mountain community – call East Vancouver Homes to talk about buying or selling in the neighbourhood.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.