Scroll down to see current MLS real estate listings for Main Street.
Main Street area: Main Street runs from Gastown, up through Strathcona, South Main (SOMA), Mt Pleasant, Riley Park/Little Mountain, all the way down to Marine Drive.
Current real estate on Main Street
The value of condos, townhouses and houses for sale on Main Street continues to go up. The time to buy on Main Street is still great, with condos still starting in the mid $300s. There is also a diverse market to look at, with these condos in the first time homebuyer’s budget, leading all the way up to some single family houses or full duplexes reselling near the $2-million mark.
Main Street real estate listing highlights:
- heritage homes off of Main, on Quebec, Ontario and Prince Edward
- older houses on big lots, ready for renovating or rebuilding
- condos above retail, including many new developments for sale
- condo and townhouse buildings along the central Main Street
Main Street neighbourhood
Main Street has long been thought of as the hipster neighbourhood of Vancouver. Yes, the community is immersed in culture and East Van trends, but the community has definitely grown over the last 5 years. It is now the neighbourhood of Car Free Day, of the Vaisakhi Parade, of Winter and Summer Farmer’s Markets and of community growth.
Main Street runs so long, it is difficult to define it as a neighbourhood. Gastown hosts designer shopping and amazing restaurants and nightlife, while Riley Park/Little Mountain has some of the biggest green spaces in the city and 41st Avenue has the Sunset Community Centre and culture from India. Whichever neighbourhood you’re looking to buy or sell in, it is sure to have some of the best culture and real estate in the city.
- parks: Queen Elizabeth Park, Riley Park, Hillcrest Park, Prince Edward Park and Mount Pleasant Park
- community centres: Hillcrest Community Centre, Mt Pleasant Community Centre
- schools: General Brock, Wolfe, Livingstone and Fraser Elementary Schools, Sir Charles Tupper High School.
- businesses: local shops, boutique clothing and gift shops, tea and coffee shops and bakeries.
Contact East Vancouver Homes to talk about your real estate options for buying or selling on Main Street.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.