Scroll to see current MLS Knight Street real estate listings.
Knight Street area: Windsor Street east, to Argyle Street and from West 16th south to 49th Avenue.
Current real estate on Knight Street
Knight Street is mainly residential, with detached houses – a quiet suburb in busy Vancouver. But, there are more condo and townhouse developments coming up for sale, especially near central Kingsway, King Edward or East 41st Avenue.
Knight Street real estate listing highlights:
- popular Cedar Cottage neighbourhood
- larger single family homes, for growing families or mortgage helpers
- gorgeous city and/or mountain views
- increase in townhome developments
Knight Street neighbourhood
Knight Street is a lot more than its quick access to downtown Vancouver and Richmond. Granted, it’s selling feature is overwhelmingly its great access via Knight Street and Knight Street Bridge. But, when you meet the families inside the homes or see them at Kensington Park for a baseball game on the weekend, you’ll see it still has the character of an East Vancouver community.
- parks: Kensington Park for softball or baseball, Kingcrest Park and Gordon Park
- community centres: Kensington Community Centre and Trout Lake Community Centre
- schools: Dickens, Selkirk, McBride, Mackenzie, Tecumseh, and Fleming Elementary and Gladstone and David Thompson High Schools.
- businesses: find most near Kingsway, King Edward (East 25th) or East 41st Avenue. Many local businesses, like House of Dosas, Our Town Cafe and grocery and produce stores also line the street.
Call or email East Vancouver Homes for more on finding your right home on Knight Street.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, which assume(s) no responsibility for its accuracy. This website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate. In Canada, the trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.