Scroll down for current East Village MLS real estate listings.
East Village area: Just north of Renfrew, East Village stretches from Nanaimo street and goes east to Boundary, and from Hastings Street north to the Burrard Inlet.
East Village, sometimes called Hastings Sunrise or Hastings – East, is the latest revitalized East Vancouver neighbourhood. East Village is now a highly walkable, commuter/transit friendly neighbourhood. But, it keeps its great combination of older local businesses and houses, with newer developments along the major routes.
Current real estate in East Village
New developments are slowly coming up in East Village, with some prices shockingly below $300,000. Even with the new developments, East Village still maintains the strong community, with many lifelong residents welcoming in the new neighbours.
Current East Village real estate highlights
Many people are realizing it is cheaper to buy than to rent, with 1 bedroom new condos coming up for sale as low as $265,000. Other MLS listings show:
- houses with multiple bedrooms and garages, including many Vancouver specials for sale
- multiple level houses with mortgage helper ground suites
- increasing number of reasonably priced new townhouse and condo developments
- larger lots for renovating, rebuilding or investing
East Village Neighbourhood
East Village is now more than the PNE home. East Village has an incredibly strong community, with great community groups full of founding members, along with strong community associations and local businesses.
- community centres: Hastings Community Centre and Thunderbird Community Centre
- parks: the expanding Hastings Park, New Brighton Park, Hastings Community Park
- schools: Franklin Elementary, Hastings Elementary, Templeton High School
- businesses: the PNE is an obvious large business during summer, but many local delis, coffee and clothing shops line Hastings Street.
Call or email East Vancouver Homes to talk about buying or selling in East Village, or just to learn more about the area and its opportunities.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.