Scroll down to see current MLS listings in Cedar Cottage.
Cedar Cottage area: The neighbourhood is bordered by Fraser St. on the west, Nanaimo St. on the east, 41st Avenue on the south and 16th Avenue and Broadway on the north. More than just a passage to the suburbs, Cedar Creek real estate reflects the diverse nature of Vancouver and offers a modern, affordable and, most importantly, vibrant place to live.
Current real estate in Cedar Cottage Real Estate
Cedar Creek working class roots have turned it into a fantastic real estate opportunity for first time buyers and young families. It boasts some of the most affordable condos and townhomes in all of Vancouver.
Cedar Creek real estate listing highlights:
- Numerous Vancouver specials
- New build townhomes and condo developments
- Reasonably priced homes ideally priced for new buyers
Monthly average home costs: (add downloaded files from MLS)
Cedar Creek neighbourhood
Art lovers rejoice! As one of the most culturally significant areas of Vancouver, Cedar Creek has a thriving colony of artists, many in residential live/work studios. The neighbourhood is also one of the youngest and most ethnically diverse than in the city.
Cedar Creek has an absolute embarrassment of riches when it comes to excellent food and beverages. Examples? It’s a great place to grab a great bánh mi (Vietnamese sub), an excellent Mexican (Sal y Limón, make a reservation!) or 24 hour Dosas.
- parks: Grays Park, John Hendry Park, Sunnyside Park, Glen Park, Brewers Park, Kensington Park, Jones Park, General Brock Park
- community centres: Kensington Community Centre Kensington Pool Trout Lake Community Centre
- schools: John Oliver Secondary School, Lord Selkirk Elementary School, Tyee Elementary, Sir Richard McBride Elementary, Calypso Montessori School, Fraser St, Charles Dickens Elementary School, Queen Alexandra Elementary School
- businesses: bakeries, restaurants, grocery stores and produce markets.
Contact East Vancouver Homes to talk about your real estate options for buying or selling in Collingwood.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, which assume(s) no responsibility for its accuracy. This website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate. In Canada, the trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.