Scroll down to see current listings in the Cambie neighbourhood.
Cambie area: The Cambie neighbourhood stretches the length of Cambie, starting at the foot of the Cambie Street bridge at Broadway and all the way to Marine Drive. Oak Street and Ontario Street border the west and east side. Cambie also contains Vancouver’s highest point and geographical centre in Queen Elizabeth Park.
Current real estate in Cambie
Cambie is filled with tremendous housing options, including:
- low-rise and mid-rise condos,
- new condo developments along the Cambie corridor and
- single-family detached homes.
Cambie is a bright and what’s happening neighbourhood named after Henry Cambie, a CPR engineer in charge of the western division.
Restaurants and shops line the streets as you cross the Cambie Bridge and ease into a green, more residential space. Cambie residents are close to Queen Elizabeth Park and to Hillcrest Community Centre on its plot. There are also several schools, both public and private. Cambie Street provides easy access and plenty of transit routes to downtown and Richmond, including the Canada Line.
- parks: Queen Elizabeth Park
- community centres: Hillcrest Community Centre, Douglas Park Community Centre
- schools: Edith Cavell Elementary, Emily Carr, Simon Fraser Elementary, Sir Charles Tupper Secondary, Eric Hamber, several private schools also nearby, Langara College
- businesses: local grocery stores like Choices, small locally owned shops
Contact East Vancouver Homes to talk about your real estate options for buying or selling in Cambie.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.